We welcome your questions, suggestions, constructive criticisms — and, of course, your financial support. You can email us at email@example.com, or you can call Charles Komanoff at 212-260-5237.
To support CTC
The work of the Carbon Tax Center depends on financial support from generous individuals and institutions. Your contribution, in any amount, helps sustain our commitment and makes our work possible. Moreover, by broadening our base, your contribution makes us more attractive to philanthropies that are potential sources of major support.
You can contribute to CTC via our fiscal sponsor (and ally), the Citizens Climate Lobby (CCL). Here’s how:
- On-line donations may be made via a special CCL donations page for “Tribute Gifts.” Please follow these steps:
- Click here to go to CCL’s Donations page.
- Fill in all of the entry forms (your name, address, donation amount, etc.).
- See the final entry (before the “Honorary Gift” box), called Tax Deductible Donation Choices. Use the drop-down menu to select Carbon Tax Center.
- To finish, skip over the “Honorary Gift” box and click on the “Submit” button. You’re done.
- Via mail: Write a check or money order to Citizens Climate Education Corp., writing “Carbon Tax Center” in the memo line, and mail it to Citizens Climate Lobby, 1330 Orange Ave #300, Coronado, CA 92118.
Your contributions by either means are tax-deductible.
Thank you for your generosity and support.