We welcome your questions, suggestions, constructive criticisms. You can email us at email@example.com, or you can call Charles Komanoff at 212-260-5237.
And . . . we need and want your financial support
To support CTC
CTC’s work depends on financial support from generous individuals like you. Your contribution, in any amount, makes our work possible. Moreover, by broadening our base, your contribution makes us more attractive to philanthropic institutions that are potential sources of major support.
Our application for tax-exempt status is pending at the IRS. In the interim, you can make a tax-deductible contribution to the Carbon Tax Center via our fiscal sponsor, the Citizens Climate Education Corp. (an affiliate of our ally, the Citizens Climate Lobby, CCL) by mail or on-line.
On-line tax-deductible donations may be made via CCL’s donations page for “Tribute Gifts.” Here’s how:
- Click here to go to CCL’s Donations page.
- Fill in the entry forms (your name, address, donation amount, etc.).
- On the same page, designate that your donation is earmarked for CTC by using the “Honorary Gift” box. In that box, where it says (first line), “I am making a gift,” go to the drop-down menu immediately to the right, and choose “In honor of.”
- Now go to the next line, which reads “of (full name):” and type: Carbon Tax Center.
- Now skip to the bottom of the page and click on the button that says “Submit.”
- You’ll be redirected to another page where you’ll click to be taken to the Paypal website. That’s the end.
Tax-deductible contributions via mail:Write a check or money order to Citizens Climate Education Corp., writing “Carbon Tax Center” in the memo line, and mail it to Citizens Climate Lobby, 1330 Orange Ave #300, Coronado, CA 92118.
You can also contribute by mail, but without tax deductibility: Write a check or money order to Carbon Tax Center and mail it to Carbon Tax Center, 11 Hanover Square, 21st floor, New York, NY 10005.
Thank you for your generosity and support.